Monday, August 28, 2006

The trip begins....well almost!

Well, im sitting at this MAC trying to kill some time, whilst my friend Jarrod is talking to me on Skype...ahh technology! What am I gonna do without technology...

I don't really have much to say, but thought i'd put a up picture of me drinking guiness....which I hope to do while I'm in London. This was taken at Surfers at an Irish pub. Last week, I was in Lismore with my mate Pete Yock, and I had the privellege of eating a 'Guiness Pie', which was apparently cooked in Guiness...I felt like I ate 2 meals because of the pint of guiness I drank, and eating a massive meal of guiness pie.

While I was at Lismore, I visited Byron Bay a lot. Spent a lot of time swimming, walking around the beach and having coffees...Heres a snap of the last nite I was there...prettty huh.

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go. I hate the feeling of not knowing if you've forgotten to bring something, and when you leave your house and get too far away from your house where its no use going back, that you've realised that you forgot to pack something. This happens to me quite regularly, even on short trips...does it happen to you?

Anyways, I'm flying out to London today and will probably feel very Jetlagged once I reach there. I'm staying with Christina, a friend I met at UTS through Credo, so it should be a blast. A big thanks to her in advance for putting me up!

nuff said.

d

PS: A big happy birthday/birthmonth to Kathryn!! How does it feel to be 22...? She finally owns her first pair (i think) of black low top converse's. I tried to guess her shoe size (womens 9) but I happenned to be VERY wrong when she told me that she was actually a womens 5...whoops. :P. Anyways, hope you're feeling very 'emo' now that you've got your converse's! d xo

PPS: If you're a pray-er, please pray for:
-Safety and protection
-Meeting friendly people!
-Logistics of travelling place to place, and getting to hostels
-Spending time with God everyday and being a witness to others
God Bless

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dave!! Sweet blog bro, you are a king among nerds... I hope you have a wicked time overseas. Look forward to hearing about it and catching up when you get back. Take it easy, Evan.

5:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gday brother,

Hoping that by the time you read this you'll know what a real Guinness tastes like...

You'll have to post me one.

How is it so far? Eagerly looking forward to your first European post, and am praying for you and thinking of you daily,

peter.

ps check out my website...

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home